This policy applies to personal information collected, used and disclosed by Shadow Plastics and our parent company, Rice Lake Weighing Systems. Shadow products are sold through a network of independently owned and operated distributors, which may have their own privacy policies.
Categories of Personal Information Collected
- Personal Identifiers
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Commercial (Business) Information
- Billing Information
- Repair Information
- Client Relationship Management Information
How and When Personal Information is Collected
- When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it
- When you use the Shadow Plastics website (www.shadowplastics.com)
- From our affiliates, dealers or other business partners
- Other sources (trade shows, public data sources)
Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
- Customer Service: By collecting your personal information, Shadow is able to better understand your customer experience and provide assistance if needed.
- Marketing: Depending on your account or settings, your information may be used to send you communications such as digital marketing materials or promotions.
- Eligibility: Your information may be used to determine your eligibility to receive Shadow goods, services and offers.
- Communications: We may use your information to provide you information of interest, including news and announcements, catalogs and technical bulletins.
- Everyday Business Needs: Your information could be used to perform daily business functions such as processing payments, product development, website administration, analytics and reporting, or legal compliance.
Why Information is Shared and with Whom
- Any personal or individual information you provide to Shadow is held or shared only by Shadow, its associated companies or its representatives and agents who are acting on our behalf with regard to your activity.
- We do not rent, sell or exchange mailing lists or responses of individual visitors to or with any other unaffiliated third parties. We respect the information you provide to us and treat it carefully. Shadow will disclose personal information and/or your IP address when required by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary.
- Shadow uses reasonable precautions to secure any information disclosed to us. Shadow reserves the right to transfer all such information in connection with the sale of all or part of Shadow capital stock or assets. Furthermore, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the information. We are not responsible for such third-party privacy policies or how they use information about their users.
Your Rights to Your Personal Information
- You have the right to know what information is collected, used or shared; you can request a list of your personal information that we have on file from the past 12 months
- Free of charge, with a response guaranteed within 45 days
- You have the right to request that information be corrected or deleted
- You have the right to object to our processing of your information; we are still able to send updates about your account
- Changes will be posted on this page; if you continue to use our services, you are agreeing to the most recent version of the policy
- If changes are significant, we may provide a more prominent notice or request consent, as required by law
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact Shadow at 800-472-6703 or email@example.com.