Maintenance - 1st Shift
At Shadow Plastics, the Maintenance Technician performs maintenance for all manufacturing facility equipment. This includes troubleshooting and repairing equipment, mechanical, electrical, extrusion machines, hydraulic systems; repairing all standard equipment, forklifts, general building etc. Ensuring preventative maintenance, trouble-shooting and repairs are completed in a systematic and timely-manner to help maintain production requirements. Also, assisting with new equipment set-up, building fixtures as necessary for manufacturing departments, and overall general maintenance.
All employees are asked to work in a manner in which quality of work and safety are top priorities. This is achieved by following established safety procedures, passing compliance training and following work instructions and safety guidelines while keeping work areas safe, clean and organized. Other job functions as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
- Trouble shooting equipment and finding solution for maximum performance capabilities
- Repairing machines and equipment in a safe yet timely manner to limit shut downs
- Preventative maintenance of all shop equipment for supporting ongoing productivity expectations
- Working on equipment and performing maintenance from various heights
- Some travel for training and to help support other satellite facilities and processes
Other Job Functions:
- May collaborate with engineers, production personnel, programmers and other departments to resolve machining or assembly problems and needs
- Perform other general shop duties as required
- Other job functions as assigned